The accounts of clitic behavior likewise reflect back on issues such as the autonomy of syntax, the interaction of prosody and syntax, the notion of a last resort mechanism, and optimality. Aaron L. Halpern is a research associate at Los Alamos National Laboratory. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article.
Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar.
Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author.
- Using Discrete Cosine Transformations to Characterize Tones in Two Athabaskan Languages.
- Athabaskan Prosody (Current Issues in Linguistic Theory) | Souq - Egypt?
- RAMAKRISHNA - HIS LIFE AND SAYINGS.
- Beaver Indian Language (Dane-zaa, Dunne-za).
- Tone (linguistics) | Psychology Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia.
- ERIC - ED - Prosodic Reversal in Dogrib (Weledeh Dialect), ProQuest LLC, .
- Leading and Managing Teaching Assistants: A Practical Guide for School Leaders, Managers, Teachers and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants.
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
James Teit census annotations. Alderete, John and Thomas McIlwraith. Tahltan place names.
A catalogue of the Tahltan Stories of Rose Dennis. Alderete, John.
- Workshop on Prosody and Meaning.
- Beaver Language and the Beaver Indian Tribe (Dane-zaa, Dunne-za, Daneza).
- Higher Education in Transition: The Challenges of the New Millennium.
Series shifts and mergers in the obstruent phonology of Tahltan Northern Athabaskan. To appear: Linguistic Discovery.
Related Athabaskan Prosody
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved